The 2017 PES has been postponed due to Storm Stella
UPDATE – Professional Education Seminar and Trade Show
First of all, we would like to thank everyone for their understanding with this year’s event. It was the first time in as long as I can remember that we had to postpone the P.E.S.
The Board of Directors met this past Thursday, March 23 and decided to reschedule the P.E.S. for next year. There was discussion about doing it in the summer fall, however we felt that this show should be held in the winter for maximum attendance. We have wonderful speakers, interesting topics and great vendors bringing you their latest and greatest products, so it was decided to reschedule for Friday, March 2, 2018 at the same location.
- If you had a hotel reservation at the Conference Center, please be aware that they kindly agreed to refund reservations 100% due to weather.
- If you had pre-registered as an attendee, we processed your refund on March 23. The credit will go back to the same card you originally used. We hope you will pre-register for 2018.
- If you had paid for a booth we hope you will commit to next year’s show and keep the same location. If you would prefer to be refunded, simply contact us at CCLA and we will process it promptly. All our booths were sold out for this year’s show. To date we have received refund requests from two vendors, which opened up a total of three booths. Those booths are now available.
If you were a speaker sponsor – thank you for your generosity! We hope that you will roll over that sponsorship to 2018. We are hoping for the same speakers, topics and credits for next year. We had a great lineup and hope to keep it. If you prefer to be refunded, let us know.
Again, thank you to everyone for your support, patience and understanding.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Answer is YES
We have received quite a few emails asking us if we plan to have any credit classes during this year. The answer is YES! We are planning to have an MCLP-Safety Credit class this spring and we are planning a meeting in the fall with pesticide credits.
Watch your inbox for upcoming news on these classes.
The decision has been made to postpone Tuesday's PES due to Storm Stella. It was a difficult decision as there are conflicting forecasts about the weather, but the Board decided to postpone. We took into consideration the safety aspect as well as how many of you do...read more
Raffle News! – This year’s raffle, which is held at the end of the day will be a Smart TV! All attendees have the opportunity to earn additional raffle tickets by visiting vendors and getting signatures on your tally sheet! You must be present to win!
2017 CCLA Professional Education Seminar and Trade Show
This year’s PES and Trade Show will be held on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at the Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis, 35 Scudder Lane in Hyannis.
Our format is a bit different this year.
• The trade show will open later this year at 9:00 A.M.
• Classes start at 8:00 A.M. and go until 3:00 P.M.
• You will notice a new floor plan in the ballroom.
• In addition to the new layout there will be a stage in the ballroom where some short classes will be held.
The remainder of the classes will all be held on the main floor, no more climbing those stairs! As always we have great speakers sharing their knowledge on a variety of topics, some of them credited. There are a total of 11 speakers this year and we will be introducing them to you over the next few weeks.
Lots of credits available: PACE, Core, 36, 37, ISA, ICPI, MCLP and MCLP Safety Credits.
There are sponsorship opportunities available. Are you interested in sponsoring a speaker? Your name and logo will be included in the brochure. Your company name will be included in all marketing. A sign displaying your name and sponsorship will be displayed during your speaker’s talk. Email Diane at email@example.com for more information.
If you are planning to attend the show, be sure to take advantage of the prepay discount, which expires March 10. Admission is $40 at the door, which includes all classes. Take advantage of our pre-registeration offer of $30 and save $10 per person! Avoid the lines and have your badge waiting for you at the event.