The Cape Cod Landscape Association, Inc. is a non-profit trade association serving the needs of individuals and businesses working in and involved with the Green Industry on Cape Cod and in southeastern Massachusetts. Founded over 25 years ago, the CCLA has over 235 members.
The CCLA is devoted to providing its members with the most useful information to help them make decisions that directly affect their businesses and save them time and money.
The Cape Cod Landscape Association offers its members a broad range of benefits and services that will save time and money! The CCLA is governed by a Board of Directors which is elected at our annual meeting in January. Copies of our By-Laws are available upon request.
- Our dues run from July 1 – June 30. If you join after January 1, the dues are prorated till the end of our calendar year.
- Meetings are generally the second Thursday of each month.
- The meetings are held in different locations, please check our home page for each monthly location.
- Meetings are always held from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Meetings are educational in nature regardless of the speaker or company representative
- Annual golf tournament to raise scholarship funds
- Annual Professional Education Seminar and Trade Show
- Annual Meet & Greet
- Annual Meeting and Holiday Reception
To become a member of the Cape Cod Landscape Association (Click Here)