- This event has passed.
Irrigation System Renovation Training
September 6 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Date: Thursday, September 6th, 8 am-4 pm
Rain Date: Friday, September 7th, 8 am-4 pm
Location: 69 Geraldine Road, Cotuit MA
Cost: $119 per company representative
To register for this event please visit: www.cpineassociates.com/registration
Today’s landscape irrigation industry is changing. There are less new installations and many more repairs. Why? The industry is maturing, which presents an incredible opportunity for the irrigation contractor to embrace. Many systems are 10, 20, 30, 40 years or older. We need to increase our comfort level in recommending upgrades for older systems instead of selling the customer short with temporary fixes. Plus, with so much new technology that helps to significantly better manage the water we have for landscape irrigation, this training will pay for itself in your first renovation.
Here’s what we will do:
Learn how to systematically inspect systems and develop a pipeline of profitable updates and upgrades.
• Practice estimating and selling, maybe even with ROI.
• Hands-on conversion of zones:
– Sprays to rotators.
– Pressure regulating sprays and rotors.
– Sprays to drip.
• Hands-on installation of a new controller with remote (Wi-Fi?) access and weather based programming.
• Install new drip zone for planters.
• Review other repairs and profitable system upgrades.
This training session could be valuable for new or very experienced contractors, landscape management companies,